Lahaina Villa Rental Description
- Tax ID: #TA-050-616-1152-01
- Permit: #TA-352-845-6901
We help make memories, beginning with our warm Hawaiian hospitality to our home's quintessential location steps to beautiful Baby Beach and the charming town of Lahaina. Our inviting beach house is ideal for honeymooners yearning for isolation, yet perfect for families, executives, the members of a wedding party, and small groups seeking affordable accommodations with the extensive space, comforts and ambiance of home. The Lahaina Beach House is the perfect place to connect with each other.
Spacious living surrounded with tropical views and close proximity to beautiful Baby Beach (less than 100 steps), quaint town of Lahaina (2 blocks away), famous Old Lahaina Luau, and nearby world-class Kaanapali and Kapalua Resorts provide the ultimate in convenience for couples, families, and groups traveling ensemble.
Walk around the corner to a beautiful white-sand beach and enjoy a cup of roasted Kona coffee. A truly ideal spot for engaged couples to say their vows in an intimate ceremony surrounded by friends and loved ones. At sunset, take breathtaking pictures with your beautiful family and the perfect wedding party, against the backdrop of the Pacific blue. Pristine and protected by a reef, Keiki (baby) Beach offers calm and clear waters throughout the year. Aptly named, Baby Beach is simply ideal for children and non-swimmers alike. Learn to paddle (SUP) or kayak to explore coral reef pods nearby. In the winter, look for spouts and splashes from baby humpbacks breaching from afar!
Old Town Lahaina:
Our home's distinguished Front Street address commands a direct passage to the charming town of Lahaina. A once boisterous whaling town, it now boasts unique boutiques, art galleries, museums, and a vast array of dining options, from lunch-plate-casual food stands to world-class Michelin-rated restaurants with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean. Forgo driving and looking for parking to experience the nightlife in town! Walk to our local cinema or to our favorite barefoot bar to enjoy live music and tropical libations. At the end of the evening, its effortless to get home. The Lahaina Beach House is perfectly located just two blocks from town, on the serene, north side of Front Street called Millionaire's Row.
- Attend local events: Friday Night is Art Night is the perfect time to chat with local artists for a meet and greet; Craft Under the Banyan Tree and learn to make leis from local aunties for free; the weekend Farmers Market offers chef demonstrations and locally-grown produce to prepare meals at your own kitchen; and on the last day of October, take part in our very own "Halloween on Front Street," a one-day Mardi Gras and block party with costumes, parades, live music and food trucks.
- A brief 10-minute walk heading north leads to world-famous Old Lahaina Luau across Lahaina Cannery with Safeway, Longs Drugs, and specialty markets conveniently located for your grocery needs.
- Walk 15 minutes south and reach the Lahaina Harbor to charter big game fishing boats, or to board a catamaran to snorkel Molokinis sunken volcano crater.
- Kaanapali's luxurious resorts, famous Black Rock (with free, cliff-dive shows at sunset), and golden-sand beaches are less than 15 minutes by car.
- Kapalua's championship golf course, home to PGA Premiers Championships, is less than 20 minutes away.
THE BEACH HOUSE:
Our beach house is built for travelers who want a truly effortless vacation. Lahaina Beach House is a unique, single-story private home, tastefully-decorated in Modern-Asian style with beautifully appointed furnishings, custom-made fixtures, and genuine work from local artists. Open the lanai doors to languor in comfort while trade winds, fragrant with scents of plumeria, perfume the surroundings. Contemporary design and emphasis on understated luxury guarantee a truly relaxing experience. In quiet leisure and solitude, spend late afternoons and early evenings in the Lanai where unsurpassed views of the lush West Maui mountains can be enjoyed from a hammock.
Entertaining with Family and Friends:
Our home's open layout features a Great Room with communal living space for social interaction, small gatherings and impromptu entertaining. Lanai sliding doors open to extend the living area to the outdoors, with teak furnishings to complete the feel of paradise. Enjoy balmy evenings outdoors, sip delicious cocktails, and feast on fresh Hawaiian fish or steaks from cattle raised upcountry, grilled in the propane barbeque out in the lanai. Prepare simple or epicurean meals at a leisurely pace from the brightly-lit kitchen--well stocked with plenty of flatware, china, crystals, cookware, linens, beautiful serving platters, and even baking supplies for the home chef. Enjoy movie nights and bond with the family in the Great Room with Smart TV (hi-def, flat screen TVs in each room, total of 7, with cable and DVDs). Complimentary high-speed WiFi Internet, books, classic board games, DVD and CD library, X-Box and an answering machine to customize with a private greeting during your stay. Freshly-scented soaps and Tommy Bahama guest amenities provided plus starter kits for the laundry and dishwasher.
Children are welcome:
Furnishings for our young guests include 2 Pack 'n Plays, high chair and a stepping stool. Availability of a crib and other furnishings can be made available for a nominal fee and advance notice. Babysitting can be easily arranged as well.
Rest and Relaxation: Up to 6 guest rooms with unique paradise-interior style
- Main Master Suite (king-size bed and large master bath with jacuzzi) lures the ultimate in respite and relaxation.
- Master Suite # 2 (with queen-size bed) has a private bath and easy access to the lanai.
- Guestroom # 3 with four-poster bed (queen-size) and boldly-colored soft furnishings to induce quiet moments of pleasure on golden afternoons.
- Guestroom # 4 (queen-size, four-poster bed) boasts a private entrance that opens to the outdoor lanai living space.
- Guestroom # 5 (2 twin-size beds can be converted to king-size with advance notice) ideal for couples or 2 single adults.
- Guestroom # 6 (2 twin beds) With daybed and trundle with memory foam mattress, this cozy private room is perfect for young children to rest after an active day at the beach.
*Additional bedding includes a sofa bed in the Great Room with queen-size memory foam mattress, and a roll-away can be made available for a nominal fee with advance notice.
Complimentary concierge. Pre-provisioning available for guests convenience. Wedding consultant, on call butler, chef, and chauffeured-car service can be arranged upon request.
Create unforgettable memories to last a lifetime when you choose to stay at Lahaina Beach House.