- This was our 4th year staying here. Staff is the best you can find. Very helpful and friendly. The food that Estella and her staff prepare is top of the line. The rooms are clean and beautiful you could walk around for hours and look at the art that is very unique. Raul and Juan outside area always pristine. The views and sunsets are amazing. See you next year!!!
Patrick O., Overland Park, KS, 6.9.18
- The quality of our visit to Villa McFuego was excellent... food and service were of the finest quality. It is a beautiful home filled with artwork and maintained to the highest standards. The level of Customer Service was Superior and made our visit the easy relaxing vacation we had hoped for. We would highly recommend Villa McFuego and hope to return one day.
Maggie A., Belton, MO, 5.11.18
- There is nothing like this place. The staff makes it even better.
Karl C., Lees summit, MO, 12.10.17
- This is our 4th or 5th time using Mexican Destinations and Toni Gonzalez. She truly is the "Nordstrom" Of the Villa business! The Villa was spotless and the entire staff headed by Estella and Raoul were amazing. The meals were the best and the entire staff was friendly and exceeded our expectations. McFuego does need some deferred maintenance in regard to painting particularly the ocean facing stucco but the experience itself was a "ten" just like always!
Rich P., Jamul, CA, 10.27.17
- Villa McFeugo is a well maintained and very comfortable property. The staff are superb and very accommodating. We are certainly planning to come back
Larry E B., Kansas City, Missouri, 10.8.17
- This is a test survey from Heather. If you receive it, please email me.
Jami B., Berwyn, PA, 6.7.17
- Our stay was absolutely wonderful. You see website pictures and say, wow, if it's close to this we're going to enjoy our stay. Wow ! Staff great Chance in booking, Estella, and her daughter Raul taking care of grounds and our needs housekeeping spot on. It looked as we just arrived daily. Food menu great. I can't say enough. Whole trip GREAT. Coming back and would recommend to others. See you again Ronnie & Debbie Greco
Ronnie G., Laplace, LA, 7.15.16
- Quality was outstanding. The staff is the best. Entire area was clean. 10 out of 10 on overall satisfaction. Already booked for next year. Best part was the food, cleanliness of the villa. The staff and the villa are the best we have ever had. Estella (cook) makes the best meals. The villa is always clean and very well maintained. Thanks, Patrick and Melinda O'Connell Overland Park, KS
Patrick O., 6.28.16
- This was our second visit at Villa McFuego. It was just as wonderful as the first time! The staff is the BEST!!! The villa is definitely a piece of paradise!
Elissa G., Sugar Land, TX, 2.26.16
- A beautiful house. Estella and Raul were the highlight of the trip.
Greg M., Highlands Ranch, CO, 12.13.15
- The rental was great. To be brief I would rate everything a 5. I would rent it again. The staff was surpurb The only draw back was the unit to the south. I believe is the Ms Fields unit had 16 screaming girls with very loud music from Thurs to Sunday ( the last 4 days of our 8 days in the unit ) If I knew they were coming in I would have picked another date Other than that it was great and we look to try another in 2016
Laura R., PLANO, TX, 1.22.15
- Outstanding. Greatest vacation one could want! !!!!!!!
Tom B., Kansas City, MO, 1.11.15
- Where to begin?! The pictures do not do this villa justice! The accomodations were excellent...maid service 6 days a week, 2 wonderful chefs (Carmen and Graciela), generous and helfpul owner and caretaker and the best house dog, Dario, anyone could ask for! I've been to PV before, but this trip had so much attention to detail provided by the owner and caretaker (Dean and Juan) which made this trip undoubtedley more grand. We primarily stayed on the property most of the days, it was the relaxing ambience that kept us all in the throws of Casa Alegre...it just wouldn't let us leave! And although PV has excellent restaurants and street food vendors, nothing compared to the traditional mexican fare that those two lovely ladies prepared for our party. My advice to anyone who stays in the future, DO enlist the chef services, DO go to Mandala Bar and Lounge (on the Malecon), and DO eat at Tony's Please (local restaurant; hidden gem across the street from the villa). Loved it all!
Toya T., Houston, TX, 1.5.11